Privacy and Cookies Policy
What are cookies. Cookies are small text files, stored by the website in the browser’s file directory of your computer or mobile device, when you open the site. It helps the site to memorize your login name and settings that you have selected for browsing the site, so that you would not have to specify them each time anew, they also allow counting the site visiting statistics and optimize marketing communication.
- To improve the functionality of the website
- To facilitate the navigation of the site
- To gather site visiting statistics
- To provide customized advertising content
- To improve marketing communication
The website uses the following types of cookies:
1. Session cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies, created and stored during visiting website, while internet browser is open. Session cookies allow the website to memorize, what you selected in the previous page, so that you would have to re-enter information. Session cookies on our website do not contain private information, and they may not be used to identify your person.
2. Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are stored on your device for a certain period of time after visiting website, depending on the type of cookie. They identify you as a unique visitor by storing a random generated number. When you return to that website, they help to bring up the information and settings, previously selected by you. Persistent cookies on our website do not contain private information, and they may not be used to identify your person.
3. Tracking cookies. Tracking cookies are used to gather the overall website visiting un navigation statistics. They do not contain private information, and they may not be used to identify your person.
4. Third party cookies. Third party cookies are installed by advertisers, such as Google AdWords. They are used to customize the advertising content, measure the advertising efficiency, as well as optimize marketing communication in general.
How to limit or remove cookies from your device? In case you prefer to limit or block the cookies installed by this website, or delete already created cookies, it can be done in browser settings. The help function of your browser or the user’s manual of your mobile phone should contain a description of how to do it. For more details: aboutcookies.org