Privacy and Cookies Policy
Your personal data controller is Balcia Insurance SE, hereinafter referred to as Balcia, registered in Latvia with the registration number 40003159840, legal address K.Valdemara Street 63, Riga, LV-1142, Latvia.
Phone: +371 67 030 500
Fax: +371 67 030 501
2. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
To contact Balcia’s data protection officer, please, send e-mail to email@example.com
or send a letter by regular mail addressed to:
Balcia Insurance SE
K.Valdemara Street 63
3. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- request from Balcia access to personal data;
- request from Balcia rectification or erasure of personal data;
- request from Balcia restriction of processing concerning your personal data;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- data portability (e.g., receive a copy of the data you have provided to Balcia).
You can exercise your rights as a data subject by contacting Balcia in writing using contact information mentioned above.
4. COLLECTION OF DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
When you visit Balcia’s website Balcia collects the data that your browser transmits to Balcia’s server. Balcia collects the following data that is technically necessary for Balcia to ensure the stability and security that is Balcia’s legitimate interest:
- IP address;
- Date and time of the request;
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
- Content of the request (concrete page);
- Access Status / HTTP status code;
- Amount of transmitted data;
- Website from which the request comes;
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser’s software.
This data will be stored for at least 550 days, but no longer than necessary to achieve the mentioned purpose
5. COMPLAINTS TO SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes requirements of General Data Protection Regulation. The list of supervisory authorities in the countries where Balcia provides services is available here (the list of supervisory authorities).
What are cookies. Cookies are small text files, stored by the website in the browser’s file directory of your computer or mobile device, when you open the site. It helps the site to memorize your login name and settings that you have selected for browsing the site, so that you would not have to specify them each time anew, they also allow counting the site visiting statistics and optimize marketing communication.
- To improve the functionality of the website
- To facilitate the navigation of the site
- To gather site visiting statistics
- To provide customized advertising content
- To improve marketing communication
The website uses the following types of cookies:
1. Session cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies, created and stored during visiting website, while internet browser is open. Session cookies allow the website to memorize, what you selected in the previous page, so that you would have to re-enter information. Session cookies on our website do not contain private information, and they may not be used to identify your person.
2. Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are stored on your device for a certain period of time after visiting website, depending on the type of cookie. They identify you as a unique visitor by storing a random generated number. When you return to that website, they help to bring up the information and settings, previously selected by you. Persistent cookies on our website do not contain private information, and they may not be used to identify your person.
3. Tracking cookies. Tracking cookies are used to gather the overall website visiting un navigation statistics. They do not contain private information, and they may not be used to identify your person.
4. Third party cookies. Third party cookies are installed by advertisers, such as Google AdWords. They are used to customize the advertising content, measure the advertising efficiency, as well as optimize marketing communication in general.
How to limit or remove cookies from your device? In case you prefer to limit or block the cookies installed by this website, or delete already created cookies, it can be done in browser settings. The help function of your browser or the user’s manual of your mobile phone should contain a description of how to do it. For more details: aboutcookies.org