Personal Data Protection Policy (job applicant)
Your personal data controller is Balcia Insurance SE, hereinafter referred to as Balcia, registered in Latvia with the registration number 40003159840, legal address K.Valdemara Street 63, Riga, LV-1142, Latvia.
- Poland through Balcia Polish branch, registration number KRS: 0000493693, NIP: 108 001 65 34, REGON: 147065333, address Al. Jerozolimskie 136, 02-305 Warszawa.
- France through Balcia French branch, registration number R.C.S. Nanterre 797 882 016, SIRET 797 882 016 00018, address 86 rue Anatole France, 92300 Levallois-Perret.
Phone: +33 (0) 1 75 33 40 89
- Germany through Balcia German branch, registration No. HRB 49268, address Senefelder Str.17, 63322 Rödermark.
Phone: +49 (0) 06074 91765 0
- Lithuania through Balcia Lithuanian branch, registration number 304498010, address Žirmūnų street 67A, Vilnius, LT-09112.
- United Kingdom through Balcia United Kingdom branch, 3B Westwood House, Greenwood Business Centre, Regent Road, Manchester, M5 4QH.
Phone: +44 (0) 161 848 9050
Fax: +44 (0) 161 872 8057
- Spain under the principle of Freedom of Services (FoS)
- Italy under the principle of Freedom of Services (FoS)
2. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
To contact Balcia’s data protection officer, please, send e-mail to email@example.com
3. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Balcia may process your personal data when processing is necessary for:
- taking steps prior to entering into an employment contract;
- compliance with a legal obligation to which Balcia is subject, e.g. compliance with the requirements of supervisory authority, law enforcement institutions, tax authorities etc.;
- the purposes of the legitimate interests of Balcia, e.g. recruiting employees etc.;
- specific purposes you have given your consent to, e.g., to keep your CV to contact you for future vacancies etc.
4. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA AND POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUCH DATA
For Balcia to evaluate your compliance with the requirements of the particular job, you have to submit your personal data, such as information about education, work experience etc. that is related with the particular job.
If you do not provide the information requested by Balcia that is relevant for the particular job, Balcia is not able to evaluate whether you are fit for it, as a result you cannot be hired.
5. PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
- In cases and to the extent specified by law, your personal data might be transferred to persons or institutions duly authorized by law, for example, supervisory authority, law enforcement institutions, tax authority, state social insurance institution etc.
- Balcia might transfer your personal data to other processors related to provision, e.g., postal services, services, legal consultants, etc. In such cases, Balcia ensures that such processors provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in such manner that processing meets the requirements of the applicable law, including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and ensure the protection of your rights.
6. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will be processed no longer than necessary. The data storing period may depend on the concluded contract, the legitimate interest of Balcia, the specific consent you have given to Balcia or the applicable law (for example, period specified in civil law, labour law etc.).
7. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- request from Balcia access to personal data;
- request from Balcia rectification or erasure of personal data;
- request from Balcia restriction of processing concerning your personal data;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- data portability.
You can exercise your rights as a data subject by contacting Balcia in writing using contact information mentioned above.
8. COMPLAINTS TO SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes requirements of General Data Protection Regulation. The list of supervisory authorities in the countries where Balcia provides services is available here (the list of supervisory authority).