Risks Underwriter Assistant
Balcia Insurance SE is an international, dynamic and professional company with experience of more than 20 years in the insurance industry. Its main values are growth, challenge, trust and family. As the company continues to develop its activities in Europe, we are looking for new members to join our team – competent, determined professionals willing to achieve ambitious business goals.
If you possess these qualities and you want to implement your ideas in a dynamic environment, as well as to grow professionally and get satisfaction from the work you do, we are on the same page.
Requirements for candidates:
– preferably 1 year work experience in the field of insurance
– information sourcing and analytical skills
– MS Excel skills, experience in working with IT systems
– natural desire for perfectionism and accuracy
– good communication and cooperation skills
– good command of English language
– providing technical support for risks underwriters
– administrating insurance contracts
– organising and providing data input into IT systems
– preparing or reviewing monthly reports
– reconciling data
– communicating with partners on data issues and contracts
– providing assistance in underwriting and product management processes
– an employment location in Vilnius, Lithuania
– professional career development opportunities
– competitive remuneration
Please send your CV and cover letter with the reference Risks Underwriter Assistant to Balcia Insurance SE, HR Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applicants, but please be informed that only second-round candidates will be contacted!
Application deadline – September 21.