Claims Handler (Property)
Balcia Insurance SE is an international, dynamic and professional company with experience of more than 20 years in the insurance industry. Its main values are growth, challenge, trust and family. As the company continues to develop its activities in Europe, we are looking for new members to join our team – competent, determined professionals willing to achieve ambitious business goals.
If you possess these qualities and you want to implement your ideas in a dynamic environment, as well as to grow professionally and get satisfaction from the work you do, we are on the same page.
– managing insurance claims in compliance with legal, contractual and conventional provisions
– performing all the necessary reminder procedures do to deadlines imposed by the French legislation, the contractual provisions, or the management process presenting and following appeals
– establishing/validating compensation proposals
– presenting and following appeals
– communicating with cooperation partners and clients by phone and emails
– writing reports
Requirements for candidates:
– bachelor’s or master’s degree in Insurance Law
– 3 year experience in insurance company or brokerage
– experience and knowledge in working with CRAC
– you are organized and with high sense of responsibility
– high spoken and written eloquence
– you have good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
– good level of written and spoken English will be considered a plus
– an employment location in France, Levallois-Perret
– professional career development opportunities
– competitive remuneration
Please send your CV and application with the reference Property Claims to Balcia Insurance SE, HR Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline – July 6.