Property Risks Underwriter
Balcia Insurance SE is an international company with experience of 25 years in the insurance industry. The company works in the European market having its subsidiaries in France, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, and the UK. The Balcia Team’s main values are – Trust, Challenge, Growth and Family, and it is considered important when sharing the same values with new team members.
If you are competent, determined professional willing to achieve ambitious business goals, you want to implement your ideas in a dynamic environment, and you get satisfaction from work you do, then we are on the same page, and we do encourage you to apply.
Requirements for candidates:
– 2 year experience in risks analysing and underwriting
– excellent knowledge of Lithuanian language
– good command of English and Russian languages
– accuracy and high sense of responsibility
– well-developed communication and cooperation skills
– analytical thinking
– large – scale and complex risk assessment, setting insurance terms and premiums
– participation in product sales process
– taking part in contract negotiation with potential and existing Balcia cooperation partners
– analysing technical results of insurance lines of business
– preparing reports
– an employment location in Vilnius, Lithuania
– exciting and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company
– friendly, supportive and professional team
– professional career development opportunities
– competitive remuneration
Please send your CV and cover letter in English with the reference Property Risks Underwriter to Balcia Insurance SE, HR Department by email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however only the second-round candidates will be contacted!
Application deadline – April 21.