Motor Claims Handler
Balcia Insurance SE is an international company with experience of 25 years in the insurance industry. The company works in the European market having its subsidiaries in France, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, and the UK. The Balcia Team’s main values are – Trust, Challenge, Growth and Family, and it is considered important when sharing the same values with new team members.
If you are competent, determined professional willing to achieve ambitious business goals, you want to implement your ideas in a dynamic environment, and you get satisfaction from work you do, then we are on the same page, and we do encourage you to apply.
Requirements for candidates:
– at least 1 years’ experience in insurance claims handling (local and foreign auto claims)
– decision making and problem solving skills
– good communication and cooperation skills
– MS Excel and Outlook skills
– responsibility and accuracy
– good command of English language
– additional language skill is an advantage (preference German, Polish, French)
– timely check of initial information provided in reported claim cases
– responsibility to obtain accurate data from institutions and event participants
– recognizing an event as insured / non-insured
– gathering of information and documents, that are necessary to establish circumstances of the event
– undertaking necessary steps to ensure proper investigation of the claim case circumstances and loss evaluation
– making decisions to grant or reject indemnity
– managing documents, proper record-keeping in operational database
– advising customers regarding insurance claim cases
– preparing reports
– an employment location in Vilnius, Lithuania
– exciting and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company
– friendly, supportive and professional team
– professional career development opportunities
Please send your CV and cover letter in English with the reference Motor Claims Handler (in Lithuania) to Balcia Insurance SE, HR Department by email: email@example.com
We appreciate all applicants, but please be informed that only second-round candidates will be contacted!
Application deadline – March 12.