Balcia Insurance SE is an international company with experience of 25 years in the insurance industry. The company works in the European market having its subsidiaries in France, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, and the UK. The Balcia Team’s main values are – Trust, Challenge, Growth and Family, and it is considered important when sharing the same values with new team members.
If you are competent, determined professional willing to achieve ambitious business goals, you want to implement your ideas in a dynamic environment, and you get satisfaction from work you do, then we are on the same page, and we do encourage you to apply.
Requirements for candidates:
– 3-years’ experience as an IT analyst
– designing and modelling skills
– higher education in IT field
– ability to develop documentation
– analytical thinking
– problem-solving and decision-making skills
– good communication and cooperation skills
– good command of English language
– Russian language is advantage
– analysing and developing physical, logical and conceptual design
– analysing and developing business requirements and documentation
– performing analysis of resources necessary for the development
– monitoring latest trends in IT field
– participating in the company’s development projects
– an employment location in Vilnius, Lithuania
– exciting and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company
– participation in international projects
– professional career development opportunities
– friendly colleagues and good working conditions
– competitive remuneration
Please send your CV and cover letter in English with the reference IT Analyst (in Lithuania) to Balcia Insurance SE, HR Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applicants, but please be informed that only second-round candidates will be contacted!
Application deadline – March 18.