Claims Registration Specialist
Balcia Insurance SE is an international, dynamic and professional company with experience of more than 20 years in the insurance industry. Its main values are growth, challenge, trust and family. As the company continues to develop its activities in Europe, we are looking for new members to join our team – competent, determined professionals willing to achieve ambitious business goals.
If you possess these qualities and you want to implement your ideas in a dynamic environment, as well as to grow professionally and get satisfaction from the work you do, we are on the same page.
Requirements for candidates:
– at least 1-years’ experience in customer service, preferably in the field of insurance
– information sourcing and analytical skills
– MS Excel and Outlook skills
– good communication and cooperation skills
– good customer service skills (via e-mails, phone-calls)
– natural desire for perfectionism and accuracy
– good command of Lithuanian and English languages
– knowledge of Russian language is preferable
– registration of insurance claims
– timely checking of the initial information of reported claims cases
– communication with clients and collection of relevant claim file documentation
– advising customers regarding insurance claim cases
– managing the movement and processing of record-keeping documents
– an employment location in Vilnius, Lithuania
– professional career development opportunities
– competitive remuneration
Please send your CV and cover letter with the reference Claims Registration Specialist (in Lithuania) to Balcia Insurance SE, HR Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applicants, but please be informed that only second-round candidates will be contacted!
Application deadline – July 8.