Claims Registration Specialist
Balcia Insurance SE is an international company with experience of 25 years in the insurance industry. The company works in the European market having its subsidiaries in France, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, and the UK. The Balcia Team’s main values are – Trust, Challenge, Growth and Family, and it is considered important when sharing the same values with new team members.
If you are competent, determined professional willing to achieve ambitious business goals, you want to implement your ideas in a dynamic environment, and you get satisfaction from work you do, then we are on the same page, and we do encourage you to apply.
Requirements for candidates:
– at least 1-years’ experience in customer service, preferably in the field of insurance
– information sourcing and analytical skills
– MS Excel and Outlook skills
– good communication and cooperation skills
– good customer service skills (via e-mails, phone-calls)
– natural desire for perfectionism and accuracy
– good command of Lithuanian and English languages
– knowledge of Russian language is preferable
– registration of insurance claims
– timely checking of the initial information of reported claims cases
– communication with clients and collection of relevant claim file documentation
– advising customers regarding insurance claim cases
– managing the movement and processing of record-keeping documents
– an employment location in Vilnius, Lithuania
– professional career development opportunities
– competitive remuneration
Please send your CV and cover letter in English with the reference Claims Registration Specialist (in Lithuania) to Balcia Insurance SE, HR Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applicants, but please be informed that only second-round candidates will be contacted!
Application deadline – March 16.