IT Project Manager
Balcia Insurance SE is an international, dynamic and professional company with experience of more than 20 years in the insurance industry. Its main values are growth, challenge, trust and family. As the company continues to develop its activities in Europe, we are looking for new members to join our team – competent, determined professionals willing to achieve ambitious business goals.
If you possess these qualities and you want to implement your ideas in a dynamic environment, as well as to grow professionally and get satisfaction from the work you do, we are on the same page.
Requirements for candidates:
– at least 3 years of experience as a project manager in the field of IT
– good project management skills and conceptual thinking
– good communication, organization and collaboration skills
– good knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
– PMP, Prince2 or similar certification would be considered as advantage
– developing comprehensive project plans to be shared with project team
– ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
– manage project resources
– overseeing all aspects of the project’s lifecycle by effectively initiating, planning, executing and controlling it
– organizing constant status meetings with projects team
– preparing projects reports for management
– working in international IT team
– an employment location in Vilnius, Lithuania
– exciting and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company
– participation in international projects
– friendly colleagues and good working conditions
– competitive remuneration
Please send your CV and application in English with the reference IT Project Manager in Lithuania to Balcia Insurance SE, HR Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all applicants, but please be informed that only second-round candidates will be contacted!
Application deadline – August 12.