If you are competent, determined professional willing to achieve ambitious business goals, you want to implement your ideas in a dynamic environment, and you get satisfaction from work you do, then we are on the same page, and we do encourage you to apply.
Requirements for candidates:
– Bac + 2/3 minimum
– at least 2 years of work experience as a General Manager’s Assistant in a small or medium environment
– excellent command of French language
– good command of the English language (professional)
– ability to work as a team player
– good knowledge of MS Office and digital tools
– good communication and cooperation skills
– providing administrative and technical support for French branch colleagues
– managing phone calls and welcoming guests
– keeping file classification and participation in the archiving process
– actively managing mail and email (analysis, orientation, response)
– ensuring high-quality data entry from insurance policies and indemnities in to Balcia data bases
– checking and comparing received data
– preparing reports
– professional career development opportunities
– competitive remuneration
– dynamic work environment
Please send your CV and application with the reference Administrative Assistant to Balcia Insurance SE, HR Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline – April 11.
We thank all applicants, however only the second-round candidates will be contacted.
Balcia Insurance SE is an international company with experience of 25 years in the insurance industry. The company works in the European market having its subsidiaries in France, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, and the UK. The Balcia Team’s main values are – Trust, Challenge, Growth and Family, and it is considered important when sharing the same values with new team members.
Balcia Insurance SE is signatory of the insurance collective agreement of May 27, 1992 (France)