Administrative Assistant (part time)
If you are competent, determined professional willing to achieve ambitious business goals, you want to implement your ideas in a dynamic environment, and you get satisfaction from work you do, then we are on the same page, and we do encourage you to apply.
Requirements for candidates:
– preferably 1 year work experience in administrative area
– excellent knowledge of French language
– good command of English language
– ability to work in tense work conditions
– good knowledge of MS Office, high level of MS Excel
– problem-solving skills
– good communication and cooperation skills
– supplying administrative and technical support for French branch colleagues
– participation in the archiving process when required
– ensuring high-quality data entry from insurance policies and indemnities into Balcia data bases
– checking and comparing received data
– preparing reports
– an employment location in Levallois-Perret (France)
– professional career development opportunities
– competitive remuneration
Please send your CV and application with the reference Administrative Assistant to Balcia Insurance SE, HR Department by email: email@example.com
Application deadline – August 19.
We thank all aplicants, however only the second-round candidates will be contacted.
Balcia Insurance SE is an international company with experience of 25 years in the insurance industry. The company works in the European market having its subsidiaries in France, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, and the UK. The Balcia Team’s main values are – Trust, Challenge, Growth and Family, and it is considered important when sharing the same values with new team members.
Balcia Insurance SE is signatory of the insurance collective agreement of May 27, 1992 (France)